- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 24 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If you would like to join our fast moving and growing business, are ambitious and looking for a challenge, we would love to meet you.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. You will contribute to creative ideas & content to help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of digital communication strategies. Being in a fast-growing start-up, you will have the opportunity to make your role evolve and take on more responsibilities as we grow.
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email marketing and web)
• Create both paid and organic social media content to engage relevant target audiences
• Work on community management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Generate ideas for promotional activities and content creation
• Collate existing content and create new content aligned with marketing objectives
• Provide weekly and monthly reporting on marketing channels
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Interest in the fitness industry
• Desired not essential Abobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About osess ltd
OSESS is an online event marketplace application tailored to fill the gap between event planners and event suppliers in the UK. This service will connect prospective customers with the right vendors and suppliers tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Technology & IT, Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- Founded in