- London, UK
- Apply by 26 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,467.0 per year
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed-Term
Salary Range: £25,042 - £30,467
In this role, you will:
The Events Assistant will work closely with the Events Manager and Events Officer and other divisions within the College including Education and Professional Development, Research and Policy and also the President and CEO.
Support the Events Manager in the delivery of the conference logistics, social events, and exhibition arena and sponsorship activities.
This will generally include:
- Assist with administration of speaker logistics.
- Support the operational activities in relation to the trade exhibition and sponsorship programme, such as raising invoices and sending confirmation documents.
- Attend the Conference for all 3 days and support the team in various areas, such as working on the registration desk, meeting and greeting delegates and assisting with venue liaison
- Dealing with enquiries on the phone, email and in person.
- Assisting with the preparation of agendas and committee papers, production of minutes and taking appropriate follow-up action, as and when appropriate.