You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Our client is seeking an Operations Executive to support the Project Manager with current campaigns in their rapidly growing, multi-award-winning technology company. Their products are used by well-established beauty and FMCG brands such as LVMH, L’Oréal and Mondelez, as a way of driving product sampling campaigns online and reaching new audiences via social media. They provide brands with an opportunity to engage with their consumers, whilst capturing relevant customer data.
The right candidate will report to the Senior Project Manager and will be a crucial part of the team in aiding the day-to-day running of the London office, and helping to ensure their numerous campaigns launch on time. Their current expansion is a really exciting time for a recent graduate to join and cement themselves as an integral part of their brand partners’ campaigns and ensuring the London team is operating as smoothly as possible. Responsibilities -
- Supporting the project manager with current campaigns and campaign pipelines
- Coordinating between the warehouse and account managers to streamline the warehouse logistics
- Supporting the account management team in the efficient execution of brand campaigns
- Generally just helping life in the London office be as efficient and smooth as possible
- Strong organisation, communication (written and verbal) and computer skills (fluent inGoogle Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- A real self-starter with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance Brand Partner relationships
- Takes pleasure in finding and creating efficiencies in your role
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015