You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 225.0 per week
About UsSt George Healthcare Group provide care and rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues, in addition to a wide range of neurological conditions. We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of patient centred care that respects the rights for dignity, privacy and individuality.
St Cyril's Rehabilitation Unit is a state of the art facility providing specialist accommodation and rehabilitation facilities for most acute and long-term neurological conditions. We also provide a number of Specialist Rehabilitation Programmes and continuing care provision
What St George Healthcare Group Offers you
- Aholiday allowance, up to 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- A bespoke development programme
- Line Management and Supervision
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Stakeholder pension
- Health Services discount
- Colleague nominated Employee of the Month Scheme with Duvet Day Reward
- Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
- Free onsite parking
- AnnualAttendance Rewards to the value of £225
- Travel and subsistence policy
- 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
- Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
- St George Health Care Group provides a healthcare plan. The plan offers valuable assistance towards the cost of treatments including: a) dental treatment up to £105 b) optical services up to £105 c) Consultation appointments up to £400 d) physiotherapy up to £ 250 e) osteopathy up to £250
- Staff Counselling Services
- St George Health Care Group offers all employees immediate death in service cover which amounts to three times the basic salary. This is paid to a nominated beneficiary.
What we want from you
- Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- No formal qualifications are required for these roles, but a high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected.
- Previous work experience in secure service settings or a similar challenging setting is a distinct advantage.
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Shift PatternPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Additional Clinical ServicesSpecialty/Function:Aquired Brain Injury/Neurological Rehabilitation
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948