- Deeside, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
There are two roles up for grabs within our Social Business department. They are PR and Social Media. The two teams work so closely that we take our candidates through one recruitment stream, to ensure we deliver the best candidate experience.
These roles will give you opportunity to get to grips with how a busy PR & Social team operate, whilst growing your skills to enable you to respond directly with our social audiences providing accurate information and publishing content. You will get real world experience in PR environment to help you connect the media world to the commercial organisation. You will have ample opportunity to bring new ideas to the team as well as oversee new product launches from inception to completion.
The PR and Social Business team want to hear your views about improving processes, and is happy for you to take ownership of projects, which means you’ll need to have a real eye for detail! You will also have access to the Insights team where you can learn to analyse, code and report on social conversations.
You can find more detail about the role on the Job Profiles below.
You want in?
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be:
- You’ll need to be completing a 4 year undergraduate degree, ideally PR or Communications focussed
- Confident in communicating, with an awesome eye for detail when it comes to written work and grammar
- Really team focussed and able to build relationships
- Passionate about customers & obsessed with delivering a service the way that customers LOVE!
- Residing in the UK and either living within or willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of our ECO HQ
About TGB – In a nutshell
You may already follow Toyota on social media or in the news and have heard about the great things that Toyota continue to achieve globally, well, what we do here at TGB helps achieve those great things! Here at out ECO HQ in Surrey, we support the car dealership network as the sales and marketing functions for both Toyota and Lexus in the UK. We are a diverse team with a common goal, to do business the way that customers love.
There’s loads of really great stuff on our blog here.
What you’ll get - Great people deserve great things
Enabling you to be the best you can be is top on the list at TGB, so it’s more than just an externally benchmarked salary and bonus that puts smiles on the faces of people that work here:
- Access to attractive car schemes for you (& your family)
- Eco HQ, free parking & restaurant offering a fantastic working environment
- Generous annual leave which increases with service and holiday trading option.
- Flexible working initiatives*
- 2 volunteering days per year and various Corporate & Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Private medical healthcare, Employee Assistance Program & eye tests
- Exclusive discounts & discount website
- Onsite gym, Sports and Social Club, cycle to work scheme & flu jabs to keep you healthy
- Regular 121s with your manager, a personal development plan reviewed quarterly with a range of training & support (as per the TGB Management Deal)
- Annual events and random acts of kindness throughout the year (e.g, summer party, Green month BBQ)
*We don’t take a cookie cutter approach to working flexibly because this means different things to different people. Its best to talk to us about the flexibility you’d like at the interview and although we can’t promise that we’ll be able to give you exactly what you want, we will definitely promise not to judge you for asking. We love it that lots of our people work flexibly!
Toyota loves diversity -
To innovate, we need diversity of thought so a diverse and inclusive workplace is hugely important to us. We won’t discriminate against any protected characteristics, will judge applications on merit and won’t make any assumptions.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Toyota’s world renowned philosophy, values and culture have made us a global leader in manufacturing. Our uncompromising commitment to quality, innovation and design, means our people have to be the best trained and motivated in the industry.
We have a workforce of approximately 3,400 employees who work at one of our two Plants in the
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- in Deeside, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989