You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Sheffield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,000.0 per year
We are a highly regarded and well-recognised insurance company, servicing over 30 million customers worldwide. We have exciting Customer Service Advisor roles available at our friendly Sheffield Office.
We are recruiting for individuals that are looking for a challenge in a unique service centre environment where the customer is key and we measure ourselves against our values, not targets.
You’ll be the first point of telephone contact for our customers, supporting them through their queries and trying to offer the best possible solutions. You don’t need previous experience, as a full training programme will be provided to help you to learn about our products and customers. We want someone that has the softer skills required to support our customers and their needs.
In return, you will receive:
- Annual holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Structured training and progression plan
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review dependant on performance/behaviours.
- Up to 40% staff discount for a range of products
- Up to 15% discount on a range of products for friends & family
- Generous pension scheme
- Excellent range of flexible benefits including discounts on things like cinema tickets
- Volunteering days with your team to give back to the community and support local charities
- Discounted Nuffield Health membership and health assessments.
- Starting salary of £17,000 (with the potential to rise to £22,000)
Our Progression Scheme
Our Customer Service Consultants will have a starting salary of £17,000 with another 3 progression steps. Step 2 is £18,500, step 3 is £20,500. Your development will continue in the role over time. You can then continue to excel in the role and become one of our experts in department moving to step 4 earning £22,000. Beyond this, there are numerous opportunities within our business for people with the right skills, behaviours and attitude to be able to continue progression of their career aspirations.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Our purpose is to make a difference to people, businesses and communities around the world by providing first-class insurance, retirement health and investment products. We’ve got big plans for our future.
We want to build a stronger, more sustainable business and become the most recommended name in the market. To do that, we need amb
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1696