- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 168.0 per week
30 hours per week
£162 - £168per week + level 2 qualification
Full time 13 month contractCan you tick all the right boxes?
Just like us, you like people. You are confident, like working as part of a team and passionate about good customer service. And you like looking ahead to see what’s next, developing your skills and want to learn about how a retailer operates their business.
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive.
This will include-
• Understanding what the Savers customer wants
• Demonstrating exceptional customer service
• Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
• Resolving customer queries
• Using knowledge to promote products to customers
• Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
• Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
• Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
• Adhering to all policies and procedures
• Supporting store delivery of KPIsHow will it work?
You will work through a programme of learning delivered through a combination of workbooks and on