You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 168.0 per week
30 hours per week
£162 - £168per week + level 2 qualification
Full time 13 month contractCan you tick all the right boxes?
Just like us, you like people. You are confident, like working as part of a team and passionate about good customer service. And you like looking ahead to see what’s next, developing your skills and want to learn about how a retailer operates their business.
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive.
This will include-
• Understanding what the Savers customer wants
• Demonstrating exceptional customer service
• Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
• Resolving customer queries
• Using knowledge to promote products to customers
• Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
• Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
• Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
• Adhering to all policies and procedures
• Supporting store delivery of KPIsHow will it work?
You will work through a programme of learning delivered through a combination of workbooks and online learning. This will be over a 12 month period with the support of an Assessor and your Manager.
During the 13th month of your contract you will take part in an end assessment with an independent Assessor, which includes an observation of your ability, a discussion around your experiences and a multiple choice written test.
On completion of your End Point Assessment and Apprenticeship you will receive;
• A nationally recognised qualification - HABC Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• An in depth knowledge of the products we sell
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Increased confidence and ability in dealing with the public
• Insight in to how a retail business operates
We welcome applications from those aged 16-18 years of age, however recruitment will be on merit and all applications will be considered.
To come on board as a Savers Apprentice Sales Assistant, you would need the following:You qualify if ...
• You have a minimum of Grade C / 4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
• You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time shifts
• You HAVEN'T completed a Customer Service apprenticeship before
• You DON'T already have a degree or completed a year or more at University
• You are eligible to work in the UKSkills Required
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills to enable you to complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Diploma
• Confident communicator
• Excellent people skills
• Keen interest in retail business
• Adaptable with a positive attitude to learning and working
You must be able to work 30 hours and fully flexible with days and hours.
Success in this role could enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply here today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Savers is a family business at heart. We retail branded health, home and beauty products at unbeatable prices on your local high street. With our products it's about honest, everyday low prices that our customers love. So much so, in terms of prices they rated us as No. 1 in the Which? 2018 survey of best and worst shops in the UK.
- Dunstable, UK
- Founded in