You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Greystar is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of multifamily residential rental properties globally. The European business is rapidly growing, providing exceptional student accommodation as well as an expanding portfolio of Multifamily rental apartments in some of Europe’s most iconic cities.
Building our people’s careers, recognising their efforts and celebrating their achievements is part of our DNA. Ours is a fast paced and inspiring environment where you’ll work alongside industry experts from day one – and as a growing business - we offer competitive incentive and benefits schemes and exceptional learning opportunities to help you to reach your potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Operations Team manages the properties on behalf of investors, owners and our partners. At Greystar, Operations Team members are empowered to deliver everything that this responsibility demands; including sales, customer experience, financial management, as well as the overall management of the buildings’ infrastructure.
You’ll work collaboratively with a varied range of people across the business to support the delivery of business plan targets and the execution of strategies for achieving operational excellence by generating and analysing reports on our UK property management performance.
Day to day, you’ll gather and analyse operational, financial, competitor and other customer and market related data that will identify trends and provide insights to help drive rental growth and inform marketing activity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We will pair you with an experienced colleague who will act as a mentor, providing advice, guidance and support for your ongoing development
- An in-house training programme tailored to your personal interests and growth potential
- Eligibility to apply for study support to facilitate your continued professional development
- We run regular Discovery Sessions where Greystar leaders share their knowledge of the industry and on driving our strategy in the following areas: Customer & Brand; Development, Investment Management, Estates Management and Operations and Sales & Marketing.
This is a great opportunity to build on your knowledge of the property sector and discover how data and information can be used to provide insights and recommendations for shaping future business decisions, improvements and driving growth. You’ll get to see the effect of your work in a real-world scenario.
ABOUT YOUWe’re looking for someone who has a passion for property, an analytical mindset along with a keen interest in how data and information can support excellence in operational activities and customer experience.You’ll be:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent; 2:1 above) ideally in a related business or analytical subject such as finance, mathematics, economics, science, engineering or real estate.
- Highly numerate, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as advanced level IT skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to demonstrate experience in the gathering, analysis, reporting and presentation of business specific data - evidenced with at least 6 months practical workplace experience. Exposure to a related area such as real estate, customer insight, product operations, and digital would be advantageous.
- An investigative and commercial mindset with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute to understanding and solving challenges.
- You enjoy interacting with people, establishing effective relationships with a diverse range of individuals.
- Interested in business, real estate, geopolitical and current affairs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Greystar Europe Holdings
A NEW APPROACH TO RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SERVICES
Greystar offers a broad range of residential investment, development and management services for multifamily and student accommodation. Through our fully integrated model, our local expertise allow us to adapt to the specific needs and requirements of each region, delivering a world-class
- Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2013