You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Do you have a degree within Engineering ideally automotive? Are you currently looking for a role to start a career within manufacturing?
The role of Graduate Manufacturing Engineer is a critical role for the business. This role is accountable for leading improvement initiatives and supporting complex problem solving within the Value Stream. You will play a key role in the success of new product, process and equipment introduction.
The day to day duties for the Graduate Manufacturing Engineer position to include:
• Carry out improvement projects within the value stream
• Be accountable for successful deployment initiatives
• Be a strong influence with projects in the delivery of new products, processes and equipment
• Look at ways to reduce or eliminate waste, downtime, scrap and re work
• Project manage value stream projects in line with project management guidelines
• Work to safety guidelines and regulations within the business
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
For the Graduate Manufacturing Engineer position we are looking for:-
• Degree in Automotive, Industrial or Aerospace engineering
• Automotive background is desirable
• Lean manufacturing and kaizen knowledge
• Value stream mapping
• Good problem solver
• The ability to demonstrate cross functional team work
• Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The role comes with a generous benefits package including an annual bonus scheme and a very attractive pension.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The ONE Group is the region’s largest independent recruitment consultancy with offices in Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton.
With 70+ specialist consultants recruiting across the East of England and the Midlands, The ONE Group work with some of the biggest and most prestigious businesses to, on average, place a candidate in
- Recruitment & HR
- Peterborough, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2004