You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Aylesbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Sector: IT Services/Tech
A professional services company, our client is international and instantly recognisable. They’re looking for a Graduate Customer Relationship Officer to help develop the company’s presence even further!
- Basic salary £25,000 (up to £35k OTE!)
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
They’re currently looking to bring on board graduates to continue delivering on their high standards for excellence in the role of Graduate Customer Relationship Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly communicative individual to get their foot in the door of one of the world’s largest financial services companies. You’ll be joining a leading brand name, receive unrivalled learning and development support, whilst having access to global progression opportunities.
Responsibilities you’ll have as a Graduate Customer Relationship Officer:
- Qualifying responses to marketing campaigns by reaching out and determining needs
- Booking and managing appointments on behalf of senior sales executives
- Utilising excellent phone manner and written communication skills to introduce product and service offering;
- Developing a broad understanding of your products in order to present to potential clients
- Providing support to other accounts when necessary, fulfilling the team ethic
The ideal candidate will be:
- A university graduate
- Driven and resilient
- Friendly and customer-oriented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995