You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,200.0 per month
We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
Hostmaker is a fast growth, tech enabled, full-service home rentals management company - looking for recent graduates or students to work with us for our Rotational Internship programme.
We offer dynamic pricing expertise, thoughtful interior design and hotel-style operations for homes across London and key European cities. We raised a Series B round in November 2017 and are backed by institutional funding from credible investors from technology, real estate and hospitality backgrounds.
Marriott International, the largest hotel company in the world, recognised our industry leadership by selecting Hostmaker as preferred partner for its first foray into serviced homestays, introducing Tribute Portfolio Homes in April, 2018.
Hostmaker was featured by Forbes as one of five fastest-growing British businesses to watch in 2016 and ranked #20 and then #11 by StartUps UK in 2016 and 2017, respectively.
We are seeking a group of interns to help deliver our premium offer - delivering high quality stays for hundreds of guests every day across London. To help support our phenomenal growth, we are putting together a programme to have teams work right across our business - commercial, guest experience, operations - for minimum 2 months.
If you are smart, dynamic and passionate about amazing hospitality and customer service, and willing to throw yourself in the deep-end of one of Europe's start-up success stories for the next 2 months, we offer you a fast-paced, hard working culture where you can learn something different every day.
What You Can Expect
- To gain amazing experience in a leading fast-paced tech & hospitality startup
- To develop a varied set of skills - you will go through a series of rotations through different departments of our business: guest experience, account management, finance, operations and more, depending on your profile.
- No two days are the same, and you could be tasked with anything from speaking with our guests, meeting and greeting guests, helping get our homes up to the quality we need, managing our inboxes, getting supplies and materials to the right home at the right time, and anything else that will help improve every step of the guest journey
- To polish your amazing problem-solving skills - We’ll be testing your mettle with a whole host of tasks, some of them we’ve never tackled before and asking you to find new and innovative to deliver our services
- To work full-time, with some potential shifts over evenings and weekends. Alas, it can’t all be fun and games (but we do have plenty of those, too, with an active social and sporting scene!)
Who Are You?
- A reliable, hard working and willing to get stuck into anything
- Potentially a Hospitality graduate or student, looking for a huge challenge to learn, grow and contribute
- Fresh thinking and able to step back and solve problems, but not afraid to get stuck in to the day to day of operating a business
- You truly get the homestay and hospitality experience - and can go above and beyond to deliver a great guest experience
- You have good written English (other languages are a bonus!) and able to create and refine written listings or important customer emails
- A trouble-shooter, naturally able to find new ways of doing things and able to communicate and convince of your ideas
- You've got great attention to detail, which you'll prove to us when you remember to mention your favourite holiday destination in your Cover Letter!
- Able to interview during July, for a quick start and then 6 to 10 weeks of work
- A hard worker - as a Hospitality business during peak season, we'll be working long hours and throwing our energy and passion into delivering for guests all over London every day
Our Culture and Perks
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced.
A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on your toes everyday
- £1200 per month (gross)
- Regular celebrations and office breakfast, drinks and snacks
- An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything
- Next intake - September 2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
HOSTMAKER is the leading European home rentals management company, whose vision is to unlock the potential of every home by taking the hassle out of short, mid and long-term rentals. We do this through our end-to-end management service that delivers thoughtfully designed interiors, smart algorithmic pricing decisions and a personal service de
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2014