You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 3,750.0 per month
What you’ll get from us
- Lots of quality enquiries
- Full training including industry exams An excellent level of sales and post-sales support
- Award-winning technology
- Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
- Credibility of the most quoted mortgage broker in the national press
What we want from you
- Motivation and drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Desire to provide the highest standard of advice and service to your clients
- Eagerness to join and be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing company
- The academic ability to pass challenging industry exams
- Previous sales experience welcomed
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers.
Salary £20,000 basic with potential to increase. Plus bonus: on target earnings = £45,000+ (earnings are uncapped)Who we are looking for
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company’s sales Process.
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
- To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company’s performance standards for case acceptance rates.
- To provide the service and care to the company’s customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company’s T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3). To undertake any other task as required from time to time including administrative or sales related duties.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.