- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Join the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (they’ve even got the trophy to prove it).
With a mission of 'anti-chain and anti-same'; this platform stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous, building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, which handles inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics; offering an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery.
Recognised as one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK, they have been backed by VC and Angel Investors whose successes include Secret Escapes, Net-A-Porter, and Farfetch.
The company is growing rapidly - now have offices in London and Lisbon, and an ever expanding community of boutiques across London, Berlin, Paris and Copenhagen.Note you must be available for the assessment day on Thursday 15 November and available to start (if successful) straight away!
This is a really exciting role for someone who is interested in getting first hand exposure to how a high growth start-up operates. Reporting into the Head of Business Operations, you'll support the Business Operations team across People & Culture, Office Management, Finance & Legal.
You must be adaptable, not afraid of working hard, have great attention to detail and process-oriented, and you'll do whatever needs to be done.
Your role will be extremely wide ranging and vary day-to-day, but some of your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to develop our culture and people by coordinating events, preparing training slides, researching people initiatives and helping to onboard new hires
- Supporting on recruitment, including profile sourcing, organisation of assessment centres and recruitment events
- Assisting the Office Manager in making it a great place to work
- Getting involved in international office set-up
- Working with the Finance Manager to help with day to day finance activities
- Supporting the Head of Business Operations and Founders with ad hoc tasks
- A keen interest in business operations and getting to know the nitty gritty of how a business works
- Excitement at the prospect of working across a varied role across a wide range of areas
- Strong team working and people skills
- Top notch organisational skills and a naturally structured approach to your thinking
- Knowledge of the tech industry - you'll need to be tech savvy!
- Natural curiosity and an inquisitive streak
- Experience in Microsoft Office, including excellent PowerPoint skills (intermediate Excel would be great too!)
- Competitive salary
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015
14 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4TD, UK