You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Based in Central London
£22,000 - £23,000 + Commission
My client is an independent media agency that specialises in print and digital publishing, design, branding and film production.
Their international client-base covers a broad range of sectors including the arts, culture, fashion and luxury. They work closely with museums, galleries and cultural organisations in their varied requirements to present art, design and culture to the public.
They pride themselves on the strength of their commercial client relationships, as demonstrated by the calibre of work they produce.
Made up of more than twenty specialists, have worked with some of the finest and most prominent organisations, companies and commercial brands in the world to provide peerless print and digital concepts.
They require an advertising sales executive to work across a portfolio of art and culture publications.
The Sales Person
The successful candidate will have an imaginative approach to sales, excellent verbal and communication skills, be highly organised and able to work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines and targets. Basic knowledge and interest in the arts would be encouraged. Key work skills should include:
• Confident telephone manner to make sales calls
• Selling to agencies and clients both over the phone and face to face
• Negotiating monetary value on a sale and securing contracts
• Confidence in demonstrating and presenting publications to prospective advertisers
• Establishing and maintaining new and existing advertising clients
• Achieving and exceeding weekly and annual revenue targets by issue publications, (both personal and team targets)
• Sourcing your own leads from external media as well and maintaining CRM system and ensuring contacts are up to date
• Liaising with the Production Manager with regards to all advertising/insert copy
• Liaising with accounts to ensure invoices are up to date
This is a really exciting role for someone with a huge passion for art and culture. For more information on this role and others we have at Absolute please email your CV and an agent will be in contact.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.