You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 200.0 per week
- Maintaining of the company’s Accounting platform (Xero), including but not limited to:
- Invoice recording and creation
- Debtor & creditor reconciliation
- Expense preparation and posting
- Debt management and collection
- Reviewing and managing staff and client expenses
- VAT reconciliation and return
- Bank reconciliation
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Reconciling all short let rental income receivable to the bank to ensure all Booking channels, such as Airbnb and booking.com have paid us.
- Communicating with Guest and Reservation teams to ensure
- Monthly Statements (net rent) to Landlords are correct and sent and paid on a timely basis
- Invoicing Members (cleaning and maintenance charges etc.) on a weekly basis
- Studying towards a BSc or MSc preferably in Finance or Accounting
- A confident, self-sufficient individual with a can-do attitude and a zeal to learn and thirst to succeed and who can build/improve systems and processes
- Someone who loves accounting and wants to grow their career
- High integrity and honesty
- A love for numbers and great attention to detail
- A strong interest in working for a well-funded, fast-growing start-up and learning about business
- A logical thinker and autonomous
- Good understanding of Excel and IT knowledge
What's in it for you?
We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced.
- £500 per month + £200 of monthly bonus
- Exciting work experience in a bright young and dynamic environment
- Opportunities of self-development, learning as much for the industry.
- A fun, relaxed and enjoying work environment in Central London.
- Supportive, friendly, multinational passionate young team.
- Social nights for team building
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About City Relay
City Relay is a short let property management company. We manage everything on behalf of our hosts. We provide full management services: check in, key exchange, luggage storage, maintenance and cleaning services, as well as advanced marketing to help you with the many challenges you could face with your vacation rental. Last but not least, ou
- Technology & IT, Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015