- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
We provide digital advisory services that focus on working with clients on their digital strategy, the design of new services, systems and assets, and helping deliver working solutions along with the development of new analysis tools and other cloud-enabled digital services for clients. Our technology consultants combine leading technical domain and market expertise to offer world-class advisory services and solutions to our clients.
Our work extends over a broad range of sectors, ranging from smaller projects to integrated market-led digital solutions that enable us to manage large-scale programmes. We work with our clients to translate how digital technologies can transform their approach by developing strategies, providing valuable insight, designing fit-for-purpose ICT systems and system architectures through to powering enhanced operations.
What you’ll be doing
We have an opportunity for graduate technology and strategy consultants to work as part of a team and develop your skills across all areas of the business and be involved in technology and strategy consultancy projects across all the sectors we work in.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Carrying out technology appraisal, business analysis, process improvement, enterprise architecture, economic and investment planning
- Providing advisory services and solutions for our clients
- Involvement in specification and operations of technology systems and services
What we look for
You should be an innovative problem solver, someone who thinks ‘outside the box’ and who is able to communicate ideas and solutions. You should have a positive and forward-thinking approach and enjoy working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skill
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- Opportunities to work on international projects
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- Property & Construction
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1946
8 Fitzroy Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8TX