You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Here at Diligent, we are looking for an ambitious contractor to assist us with the data migration for our clients. This is a pivotal role in our department and offers fantastic opportunities to gain strong project management skills and build relationships with key stakeholders across the business. This will be a 1 year fixed term contract with opportunities to progress into roles across the business on successful completion.
- Review, process and track migration activities, such as: pricing requests, service agreements creation and execution
- Supporting the Migration Specialist with data migrations
- Responsible for entering new and existing customer information into the Diligent Boards platform.
- Manage communication between Customer Success Managers and internal departments
- Data review and weekly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the department and its mission
- Proficient skills in Microsoft applications which include Word and Excel
- Attention to numeric detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Typing speed of 40-60 wmp
This will be a fixed term 12 month contract.
Diligent is the leading provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 12,000 clients in more than 90 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent for secure distribution of board materials, secure messaging, integrated compliance, board evaluation and entity management. Diligent’s Governance Cloud is the only solution that meets the evolving governance needs of leading organizations. Visit diligent.com or follow us on Twitter @diligentHQ to learn more.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Diligent Corporation
Diligent is the leading Enterprise Governance Management provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 14,000 clients in more than 90 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent to help them make better governance decisions through secure board material distribution, mess
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 2001