- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Here at Diligent, we are looking for an ambitious contractor to assist us with the data migration for our clients. This is a pivotal role in our department and offers fantastic opportunities to gain strong project management skills and build relationships with key stakeholders across the business. This will be a 1 year fixed term contract with opportunities to progress into roles across the business on successful completion.
- Review, process and track migration activities, such as: pricing requests, service agreements creation and execution
- Supporting the Migration Specialist with data migrations
- Responsible for entering new and existing customer information into the Diligent Boards platform.
- Manage communication between Customer Success Managers and internal departments
- Data review and weekly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the department and its mission
- Proficient skills in Microsoft applications which include Word and Excel
- Attention to numeric detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Typing speed of 40-60 wmp
This will be a fixed term 12 month contract.
More hot jobs for you
Internship at J.P. Morgan