You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Uxbridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
My client has a fantastic opportunity for either a Marketing Graduate looking for a year’s Internship or a marketing Graduate who has begun to build up some commercial experience in a marketing role. This role is the step to a rewarding and possibly international career in Marketing. You will be supporting the development of the trade and shopper marketing strategy. Working alongside the sales team having the responsibility for supporting specific accounts ensuring the growth and delivery of all shopper and trade activity to achieve revenue and profit targets. The company offers super benefits including 25 days holiday and bank Holidays. Early finish on a Friday.
• Evaluating customer specific shopper marketing plans, being the voice of the shopper for brands
• Developing and management of all marketing tools and systems as well as brand and shopper toolkits
• Managing the delivery of generic and retailer communication across various platforms including: trade shows press, PR, retailer incentives and trade presentations
• Analysing annual sales, share and profit objectives of brands
• Ensuring delivery in line with key metrics and within budget guide lines
• Build positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience:
• Marketing or Business Grad
• Previous experience in customer facing role or retail would be highly beneficial
• Understand the difference between Customers, Shoppers and Consumers
• Project management experience ability to plan and deliver on time
• Analytical skills to evaluate and delivery recommendations
• Commercial acumen able to influence
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region. For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.