You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bradford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Doris wants Software Developers! Doris is recruiting for a range of Software Development roles across Yorkshire with well-known customers who share our values.
Who we are interested in:
- People who are adaptable as well as analytically minded with a strong technical awareness.
- A self-starter! Someone who tries, might fail, but tries again!
- We’re looking for people who naturally find hidden errors and have a good understanding and initiative of how to fix them.
- Someone who can analyse situations, people and requirements in order to build relationships and deliver results.
- Individuals who have tried their hand at programming, whether at university or at home.
- People with strong verbal and written communication skills. We will focus on, and develop, these skills to enable you to build strong relationships.
If you are the kind of person who can spot an error and just has to fix it! Then you’ll fit right in with us at Doris. We will provide you with training specific to the technologies needed to deliver in your role, so being a fast and keen learner is important too. We want curious people looking to expand their technical knowledge and field of expertise. With a firm commitment to producing business-ready and technically capable professionals, we are developing knowledgeable specialists with great skills through our training, mentoring and development programme.
What Doris does for you:
- Employs you on a full-time contract for job security.
- Places you on assignment at one of our national customers and supports you.
- Funds you through industry recognised professional qualifications.
- Access to our The Doris HUB with reach to a community of mentors and peers.
- Ongoing bespoke training.
- Starting at 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Days Out! As part of the Doris community you’ll be invited to our socials e.g. Chester Zoo, Drone Flying days, Escape Rooms, pub quizzes and many more...
- Automatically enrols you on to the work place pension scheme.
Key facts about Doris:
- We have placed over 140 people into full time employment and into a sustainable IT and Business career.
- Our company directors and all of our client managers each have over 25 years of IT and Business experience.
- The starting salary is £20,000+ (increased, depending on experience).
The ‘Doris’ person:
- A typical Doris’er is just starting their career and looking to develop it in Business, IT, Tech and Digital Industries.
- They are ambitious, keen to learn, engaging and fun!
- They are pushing back against stereotypes and are never boring.
- They are adaptable, proactive and positive in order to provide a great service for customers and achieve their career goals with Doris IT.
Doris was founded in 2012 to take a hands-on approach to finding, developing and employing the next generation of IT, Digital, Tech and Business talent. Doris is a commercial company with a social purpose. We live up to our values – Human, Brave, Capable, Trusted and Fresh. We want people who are looking to build a sustainable career in Tech, or Business, who will work as a member of the Doris team, appreciate the opportunity and look to give something back as they progress. We support, sponsor and partner great causes across the North. We are an equal opportunities employer and diversity, in all its aspects, is inherent in our approach. Our aims are to exceed customer expectations and produce a new and innovative business community.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.