- Full-time employment
- Apply by 19 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want to make an impact on products that affect consumers around the world? Are you curious about the chemistry and technology behind world leading products?
What you can expect
Our internship programme runs for 10-12 weeks (1st July-8th September 2019) as well as for longer periods up to 12 months at different times of the year. All three UK Innovation Centres participate as well as our Innovation Centres in Belgium and Germany.
We offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities from a European team that includes senior management, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Technical focus – you will have the opportunity to put your technical skills to work on intellectually challenging problems.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, enabling you to grow in a multifunctional, diverse environment and developing your talents and ideas.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Team working – you wi
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Health & Social Care, Science & Research, Consumer goods
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1837