You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What we look for in our Store Managers goes beyond just great management skills. We want people who can bring inspirational leadership to their store, motivating every person who works there to deliver exceptional customer service.
Your retail and management expertise will enable you to beat targets and competitors. Your passion for our products will be visible for all to see due to the excitement and theatre you create, making your store a destination place to shop!
Your team will have on trend and expert knowledge through your great coaching skills that they will share with customers to increase sales and profit.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Area Managers. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Be willing to travel to a variety of stores locally until appointed into a store
· Retail Supervisor/Assistant Management experience with a fast-moving high street retailer
· Worked with or have an interest in beauty, fragrance and health products
· Supporting in the delivery of exceptional customer service
· Coaching and developing a team to deliver high operational standards and results
· Managing/supervising various team sizes
· Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; sales, profit & loss and service
· Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and anominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Our purpose is quite simply to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health. We are committed to bring innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices.
As well as the best big beauty and health brands, our customers will also find a host of exclusive products th
- Croydon, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in