You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stafford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
* As the Graduate New Product Development Technician you be involved with concept design through to prototype development and product launch.
* As the Graduate New Product Development Technician you be implementing product design enhancements and value engineering products to achieve cost savings.
* Providing technical support for all areas of the business.
* As the Graduate New Product Development Technician you be providing design solutions for individual customer requirements.
* Construction of prototypes for testing and analysis.
* Direct involvement with materials and processes for manufacturing.
* Training and presenting new products.
* As the NPD Graduate Technician you be researching new materials and design techniques.
* Good housekeeping of all NPD documentation, including, Bills of Materials, special product requests, technical specification documents, drilling drawings, and product change notices.
* AutoCAD experience, knowledge of Solid Edge software would be an advantage
* Good time management skills
* Graduate within NPD Product Design
* Attention to detail
* A hands-on approach
* A dynamic and passionate approach is required to provide product designs that improve and aid manufacturing processes
* A “can do” positive attitude and definitely not a 9-5 mentality
* A general all-round ability to communicate at all levels
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: NPD, New Product Development, Product Design.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum + benefits
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brampton Recruitment Ltd
Established in 2006, Brampton Recruitment specialises in providing recruitment solutions on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Our dedicated recruitment teams are comitted to providing a quality service which ensures an honest and professional service at all times to both our candidates and clients across Staffordshire and Cheshire...
- Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- Newcastle, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006