You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,500.0 per year
Would you like to attend high profile attends? Do you want to work to earn £35k in your first year?
- Monthly, Michelin Star Lunch clubs
- Yearly company trips abroad
- Early finish on Fridays
- Weekly drinks/socials
- Free gym membership
- Prize incentives and competitive bonus awards
The role will be varied, and will include some of the following
- Generating interest and promoting large scale events packages
- Attend and network at large scale events.
- Contacting senior decision makers in UK companies
- Proactively contacting sales leads and completing sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, through telephone and face to face.
- Reaching and exceeding KPI targets
- Reaching and exceeding delegate registration targets
This is an entry-level position, but full and intensive training will be provided.
- Ideally a graduate or second jobber
- Sociable with excellent communication skills
- Financially driven with a tenacious attitude
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Able to be resilient and thrive under pressure
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Founded in 2003
- Award winning training scheme
- Quirky new offices in the heart of London
- Dynamic and market leading sales company
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK