- Portsmouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's leading electrical distributor as a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee in Portsmouth.
Who will you be working for?
With over 4,000 employees across 350 branches, you'll be working for a business with a proven track-record of developing graduate talent. They are well-known for having a company culture that promotes freedom and encourages entrepreneurship and unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition.
They are a business that is built on strong relationships with suppliers, customers and employees. Their customers include top hotel chains, sports stadiums, office developments and leading car manufacturers to name a few.
What will you be doing?
As part of an impressive graduate training programme, you will:
* Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
* Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
* Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
* Progress to a key role in the business
* Build relationships with new clients
* Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
* An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
* Regular salary reviews
* A cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual bonus – uncapped potential
* Products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
* High spec company car (after initial training period)
* The opportunity to progress to management
What skills do you need?
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* A degree in any subject
* Passion for business and sales
* Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport
* Self-motivation and drive
Think you've got what it takes? Don’t miss out - apply today to find out more!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bridgewater Resources UK
Bridgewater work with market-leading businesses across the UK and Ireland, connecting top talent with outstanding opportunities. Our passion is building long-lasting relationships and we really take the time to get to know our clients and candidates. We place people in roles that match their personalities, skills and ambitions.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Portsmouth, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008