You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Skelmersdale, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Nursery Assistants Required for Immediate Job Opportunities...
Here at CER, we are seeking to recruit Nursery Assistants of all levels/experience for immediate job opportunities across Lancashire. We are working in partnership with a large cluster of Nurseries who have varying requirements from day to day cover to permanent vacancies.
Opportunities we can provide:
- AM/PM shifts(8am-1pm / 1pm-6pm)
- Full day cover(from 8am/8:30am/9:00am-5:00pm/5:30pm/6:00pm)
- Full weeks cover(Monday - Friday)
- Long-term placements(weeks/months)
- Permanent Vacancies(part & full-time)
Locations of the Nurseries include:
- Burnley(BB10, BB11, BB12)
- Whalley & Clitheroe(BB7)
- A Level 2 or 3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning/childcare (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 6 weeks experience working with young children
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Up to date references
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
You will be expected to:
- Have responsibility for all children placed in your care
- Plan activities within the EYFS framework for your own key group
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed and safeguarding criteria met
- Provide high quality care/education whilst adhering to CER & Ofsted guidelines
- Work well as part of a proactive team
Each Nursery that we are working with is unique; they cater for children and babies from different communities with a variety of needs, but what we want to ensure is that any Nursery Assistant working through CER can provide a professional service but at the same time have a kind approach and a passion for childcare.
So, if you are an experienced, qualified Nursery Nurse looking for your next opportunity and this is something that you are interested in - then I want to hear from you as soon as possible! Please drop me an e-mail with an up to date copy of your CV or give me a call on .
All applicants must be able to provide a full career history, up to date references and either have or be willing to apply for a full enhanced DBS Certificate. (AGY.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
CER Education Recruitment specialises in providing a comprehensive range of recruitment solutions and added value services to the education sector. Our national network of 18 offices ensures that we can provide our customers with a fast and effective service, responsive to their local needs whilst being able to find our candidates jobs throug
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in