You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Aylesbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Our client are experts in the field of digital architecture and other enterprise connectivity solutions - they've helped organisations across the country digitally transform and improve efficiency. They’re looking for highly driven graduates to join their new management training scheme – you’ll handle key stakeholder relationships, work on research projects and learn how to make the client’s products and services work for different businesses across the UK!
As part of your graduate package you’ll get:
- Competitive starting salary of £25k
- Potential OTE £35k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Healthcare and pension
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
This is a role requiring graduates to possess a high level of maturity in addition to fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be great at establishing your client’s needs and be able to communicate the benefits of the service to people of different levels of seniority.
Initially you’ll work closely with management and as you gain confidence with the company value proposition you’ll naturally progress to being involved in:
- Identifying key decision makers, attending face to face meetings with clients to conduct presentations, managing account relationships
- Developing an understanding of the markets their businesses operate in and their strategies
- Developing and monitoring strategy plans in line with seniors
- Proactively engaging, developing and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Preparing proposals and collateral to be sent to potential customers
You’ll need to be:
- A university graduate
- Commercially astute
- Great at building relationships
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995