- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The 24-month Technical programme is an opportunity for those with a Science degree and a keen interest in the food industry to develop their skills and knowledge in one of the ABF Grocery businesses.
You will be working in real roles and get exposure to projects and experiences to accelerate your learning, enabling you to become one of our future Technical Leaders. You will gain broad, practical experience across the Technical function, covering aspects such as:
• Testing of raw materials and finished products
• Supporting both brand and retailer own-label new product development
• Completing finished product specifications and other technical documents
• Working as part of the busy technical team on our manufacturing sites
• Working with our Food Safety team carrying out audits and facilitating the improvement of food safety/Good Manufacturing Practice standards on our sites
If this scheme sounds like the role and environment for you visit our website to find out more and to apply.
Click here to apply!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Associated British Foods is a diversified international food, ingredients & retail group with sales in excess of £13bn, over 130,000 employees and a presence in 50 countries.
We recruit 20-25 graduates each year into our Grocery division, which comprises eight consumer-facing businesses that manufacture and market a variety of well
- Consumer goods
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1935
10 Grosvenor St, Mayfair, London, UK