You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 300.0 per week
Role: Customer Success and Company operations Intern
Company: Idea Drop
Start date: Immediate
Location: Bermondsey, London
Idea Drop is a London-based scale-up helping organisations everywhere capture and action the best ideas from their people. We’ve raised £1.2m, are backed by a team of great investors and are now building a diverse and talented team to carry out our mission to make the world’s ideas more open, transparent and collaborative. We already count large UK Police Forces, global retailers, top-tier law firms and Fortune 500 companies as clients but we’re just getting started.
What’s the opportunity?
As a business operations intern at Idea Drop, your role will be hugely varied and exciting, working across a wide range of projects and initiatives. You’ll be jumping into all areas of the business, working closely with the founders and other key team members across product, engineering and sales as we execute our growth strategy. And as a rapidly expanding business, this is a great opportunity for a new graduate to gain wide-ranging experience in a growing London technology company.
- Assist our users with support requests and be the first point of contact for inbound sales queries and user messages, received via Intercom.
- Help our product team by evaluating the product and providing feedback of ways you think it could be improved.
- Plan and deliver user testing, surveys and focus-groups, including crunching the data and reporting key findings back to the product and design team.
- Research and understand our users’ needs, and translate them into product requirements to help shape our roadmap and feature priorities.
- Work closely with our sales team, setting up demo content and accounts for our clients
- Help integrate and improve our internal operations tech stack – we run on Slack, Trello, Pipedrive, Intercom, Jira and others.
- A range of other tasks, projects and business priorities including general admin and errands.
- Office management tasks.
- Answering incoming queries via phone and any customer enquiries
- Data cleansing on our inbound marketing and sales tools.
- University degree – minimum of 2:1 or above.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on-brand copy across a range of mediums.
- Excellent organisational skills and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- An ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in technology.
- Highly commercially focused.
- Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
Term and benefits:
- Initial 6 month short-term contract (£300 per month) with an opportunity to transition to full contract at the end of the period. Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Idea Drop
Capture and action the best ideas from your people.
Use the brightest ideas from your people to grow your business faster. Forget complex spreadsheets, dated intranets and long-winded annual surveys.
Give your team a beautiful, lightweight experience that they’ll love.
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014
100 Drummond Rd, London, UK