You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Luton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Mar, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Looking for a great start to your career in technology, earning and learning on a professionally accredited, award winning scheme?
We are looking to recruit the technical and business experts of the future through our nationally recognised, award winning Apprenticeship Programmes.
Leonardo’s two-year Business Apprenticeship provides a wealth of learning and development opportunities whilst gaining a Level 3 NVQ qualification in Business and Administration. You will work alongside specialists while completing a series of four-month rotational placements – in areas such as Sales & Marketing, Commercial, Procurement, Finance, Project Management, Bid Management and Human Resources – across the company that will springboard you into the world of business.
You will learn how various business areas operate, discovering how projects are run, managed and delivered, and having opportunities to liaise with customers and suppliers. There may also be opportunities for travel between the company’s UK and international sites.
Key Responsibility Areas
You will gather real work evidence such as narratives describing day-to-day tasks completed and highlight the key business competencies demonstrated. The NVQ will require you to complete a folder of this evidence, demonstrating that you are developing into a well-rounded business person through on-the-job training and are gaining the essential practical skills needed to succeed.
Following completion of several placements, you will enter a final placement, becoming more focused on one particular discipline. This targeted learning allows you to develop into a valuable member of the department, and will provide you with the final pieces of evidence required to complete the NVQ.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
You must have (as a minimum) the following academic qualifications:
· 2 x A Levels (Grade 4 - 9 / A*- C) one of which must be English, Maths or a Business related subject
· An alternative level 3 qualification, which must be a business related subject
· GCSE (Grade 4 - 9 / A*- C) in Maths and English
- Ability to achieve high performance
- Want continuous improvement
- Develop customer focus
- Able to work together
- Demonstrate self-awareness and confidence
- A passion for technical analysis, judgement and problem-solving
- A minimum of 5 years’ permanent residency in the UK
- Successfully complete SC security clearance
What’s in it for me?
Leonardo values its people and we reward commitment with a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual incremental pay increases
- 3 performance related pay reviews in the two years following your apprenticeship
- 33 days holiday and flexible working arrangements
- Pension scheme (Contributory)
- Cycle to Work initiative
- Free gym membership
Don’t delay – APPLY NOW. The deadline for applications is 10th March 2019. Assessment Centres for this area will take place between December and April 2019.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Leonardo is a global high-tech player in Aerospace, Defence and Security.
We are inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, a universally recognised symbol of creativity and innovation. Our new name follows our business rationalisation in which we absorbed the activities of AgustaWestland, Alenia Aermacchi, OTO Melara, Selex ES and WASS into
- Logistics & Transport, Engineering & industrial
- Basildon, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948