You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do more, be more. Get something exceptional from our UK Internship Programs. Bring us your ambition to be the BEST and we can offer you unlimited opportunities in return.
- During the first 10 weeks you will be part of the Summer Internship cohort, here you will:
- Get to know the KHC way of working: Problem Solving, Presentation and Data Management training.
- Develop technical, business, and leadership skills by completing a real 10-week business project in one of our functional areas (Finance, People, Marketing, Sales, other)
- Explore food trends, get to know our products and join our sales team on the road. You will truly experience how we develop, produce and sell great food!
- After the first 10 weeks you will be assigned to a position in the business. For both the first 10 weeks and the assignment you’ll find the programme as such:
- Designed for future leaders seeking a performance based culture - ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results are rewarded well
- Opportunity to showcase your talent to the Kraft Heinz Senior Leadership Team
- Coaching from business professionals at Kraft Heinz throughout the program
Profile & Qualifications:
- Pursuing a University degree, graduating in 2021
- Students from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Energetic, ambitous talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude
- Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Proficient in English language
- Must have a UK right to work
- Intensive support and exposure to different parts of the Business.
- Competetive Internship salary
- Opportunity to be kick start your career after your graduation!
Program Duration: 12 Months (June 24th 2019 – June 19th 2020)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home,
- Consumer goods, Retail
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2015
32 London Bridge St, London, UK