You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DescriptionContentSquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Boohoo, Pretty Little Thing, Matches Fashion, Harvey Nichols, Sainsburys, and more.
Since 2012 we have had a 150% YOY growth and raised $42M in Jan 2018 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to be the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, fun atmosphere, very exciting vision and culture!
We have 50 passionate and talented engineers from our R&D team working on developing the best UX analytics software.
We’re seeking a creative video producer with a passion for technology to join our team in our central London offices as an intern on a super flexible (and paid) part-time contract (ideally 2 days a week) to work around you and your studies. This is a unique role where you’ll have the creative license to create a variety of unshackled, cut-through video campaigns for a market-leading software technology. If you’re a fan of regular street food lunches, creative campaigns, ping-pong, fighting over Spotify playlists and flexible working then you’ll fit right in.
This unique role will include the following:
- Accountable for video production marketing to drive awareness, engagement and leads that result in new logo acquisition and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions globally to deliver an effective video content marketing strategy (integrated into brand campaigns) to meet the strategic objectives
- Contributing to client advocacy through client interviews, event filming, video case study and use case development
- Assist in product marketing to distil complex technical information into compelling video content
- Assist in the management of first and third party events and webinars and help in the creation of assorted video projects
- Currently residing or studying in Greater London
- Currently studying a BA/BSc in Video Production or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency in production (cameras, lighting, audio recording) and post production (Premiere Pro and After Effects) a must
- Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop etc) ideal
- Invision, Light Room, Sketch, Hubspot, Unbounce desirable
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.