- Bracknell, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 03 May, 2019
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is currently the world’s largest technology company. We operate in over 170 countries and are market leading in several industries, boasting strong year on year growth. Working for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive and sociable individual to contribute to driving the continued success of the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Services product ranges in the UK&I marketplace.
We offer a challenging 13 month internship program which has been specifically created to get the most out of the best interns; the role offers real responsibilities from day one. Working in a fast paced, professional and forward thinking environment will provide a perfect setting for those looking to develop invaluable experience they can take forward into a future career.
You will receive support and mentoring tailored to your needs throughout your time on the intern program and beyond. When you join you will receive a 4 week ‘hand over’ period from the current intern in the position to help you establish yourself in this role. Throughout the 13 months you be working closely alongside the other channel interns.
If successful you will be working as a member of the Growth and Distribution supporting the wider Channel Team. The role includes responsibility for ensuring that Growth and Distribution sales goals are tracked, executed, and effectively communicated. You will gain a good understanding in all aspects of the business whilst taking on additional responsibilities as required.
The role is an integral part of Channel and the HPE Team which includes many varied responsibilities, a solid support system and a fun and enjoyable work culture. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Distribution, Channel and SMB Team on various activities planning, demand generation, sales enablement, campaign execution, and measurement.
- Internal/External meetings/event organization/management.
- Developing and manage tracking reports on revenue, orders, shipments and Salesforce.com data
- Build and update a weekly forecast pack and support the forecasting process with relevant sales managers
- Delivering ad-hoc indicator reports or researchers, through analyzing data collected from sales activities and studies, e.g calculating rebates for the team
- Completing an undergraduate degree which requires (or has an option for) a year’s industrial placement.
- A Business - or business related - degree discipline is preferable but not required.
- On track to achieve a 2.1 (based on results and/or predicted grades)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2019 for 13 months.
- A proactive and positive attitude with the ability to work both as part of a team and independently using.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills – you will be working closely with people across all departments (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Sales)
- High degree of initiative – with supported guidance from core team.
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to work with numbers and understand connections in data.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and initiative are essential.
- Confidence and willingness to offer ideas.
- Holistic thinker.
- Effective organization, time management and flexibility in order to cope with several pieces of work at the same time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
13 month, full-time contract.
Optional Flex Benefits and discounts. Start Date:
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our mission is to create new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. We do this by inviting the intrepid and the bold, the curious and inspired, the driven and wired to join us and to collaborate, work, learn and build together.
That’s how w
- Technology & IT, Science & Research
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1939