You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15.0 per hour
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is a pioneer in cloud-based crawling and enterprise scale technical SEO analytics. Our technology helps search marketing, e-commerce, product and web development teams optimize a site’s organic traffic and revenue by providing rich, actionable technical health and site architecture data. DeepCrawl has built critical expertise over 6+ years of technically optimizing some of the world’s most complex sites.
Our ultimate vision is to become an essential tool for digital teams across the world and we are looking for bright, ambitious, and passionate talent to make that vision a reality.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We're an innovative and fast growing mid stage tech startup
- Raised series A investment from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Our business is truly global, with clients in 55+ countries and offices across London, New York and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
Overview of the role
The video content creator will be in charge of the design and production of a series of videos aimed at onboarding new clients, by giving them a didactic insight into the perks and value-drivers of our platform.
Our product being highly technical, these videos will become part of an onboarding pack alongside webinars, in-app walkthroughs and emails that seeks to teach our customers how to use our product and the long term business benefits they could reap from it.
While the Customer Success team will be in charge of writing the script of these videos, the freelancer will have a creative vision that will allow her/him to collaborate with the Customer Success team to translate these scripts into an original set of videos.
These videos should have some animation elements that will reinforce visuals from the platform itself.
We’re expecting the creation of an initial portfolio of five short videos (less than 5 minutes), which could be extended to ten videos should the initial results be deemed satisfactory.
This is a freelance role, and we expect this person to be working on-site for 5 days p/month.
- Contribute to the design of storyboards by adapting video script to promote engagement
- Collaborate with Customer Success team in designing creative content
- Produce five initial videos from portfolio
- Experience in creating video content
- Creative mindset and ability to collaborate on projects
- Experience in delivering content to tight timescales
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect your SEO performance, we empower you to optimize your site for users and search engines alike. This enables you to drive further traffic and revenue from your orga
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015