You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Graduate Tech Sales Executive
Salary: £19500 - £22000
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is currently one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. They are passionate about outstanding employee satisfaction and world class customer service – both of which inspire their flexible and friendly approach to business. Having recently being voted number 6 in the “Britain’s Top 100 Managed Tech Companies”, this is the perfect opportunity for a driven individual to join a fantastic sales team.
They provide organisations with workplace, datacentre, networking and security solutions combined with all the services required to design, deliver and support these on premise or online.
With an excellent national management team, you will be continuously supported throughout your time at the organisation. This team strive to embody their core values and support the 1000+ staff company as a whole, reinforcing their infamously warm and friendly culture.
Sales Executive - The benefits of the role:
- 35% commission on all new business won
- Competitive mortgage scheme
- Annual ski trips for all staff members
- Subsidised trips to places like Ibiza and Bora Bora in the summer
- Excellent progression to management level through 5 stage process
- Subsidised travel costs and cycle to work scheme
- Company Ipad, Macbook and Iphone
Sales Executive – The Role:
Our client requires entry level sales executives searching for the next step in their career after University. The role is based in the company's Central London office and will provide you with the skills, knowledge and opportunity to become the best salesperson possible.
As a technology sales executive you will be exposed to the full 360 sales cycle, from winning new business all the way through to managing your own accounts. The opportunity for growth is unprecedented and you are only ever 3 months away from a promotion, all whilst earning yourself some very decent money at the same time.
On a day to day, your role will entail the following:
- Supporting senior Sales Directors with Key account management.
- Appointment setting and lead generation within key accounts and new business.
- Business development and management of your own sales pipeline for report based intelligence with values up to £7k.
- Using social media and marketing tools to further generate leads and business.
Sales Executive - Who we are looking for:
- 2:2 or higher from a University
- Preferably a Recent Graduate, however not essential
- Desire for quick Career Progression coupled with a Competitive Nature
- Proactive Sales Experience is preferable, however not essential
- Interest in the technology sector
- Resilient in nature
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Contact: Jack Pollard
- Job ID: 83144156
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003