You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30.0 per day
We are in the immediate need for new City On-boarding specialist in London to help everyone who is moving to London and ensure that their transition is as smooth as possible by taking care of their relocation needs
New City On-boarding Specialists in London will be helping everyone who is moving to London and ensure that their transition is as smooth as possible by taking care of their relocation needs such as
- Pre-Move Consultation
- House hunting and keys handover
- Airport Pickup
- Personalized Onboarding
- Introduction to the local Culture
- Do their shopping list
- Moving their pets(vaccination, documents, carry)
- Provide neighborhood tours
- Language school introduction
- Kids school recommendation and applications.
- Healthcare setup and walkthrough
- Insurance setup and walkthrough
- Govt Registration
- Work and Residency Permit
- Bank and/or Phone Setup
- Tax Setup and walkthrough
- City tour of best spots
- Create experiences packages for them such as : history walk,art walk, food tour, yoga classes, bike tours, nightlife tours..etc.
- Take care of all their practical things!
- Lastly provide ongoing support during their settle in and adjustment period!
We like to encourage repeat business and referrals among our customers, so we take customer service seriously.
What we offer
- Work schedule: Flexible work hours based on the demand on the marketplace for your services and your schedule.
- If you like on-demand jobs like Uber, Amazon Fresh, Caviar, Door Dash, Eat24, Favor, Google Express, GrubHub, Handy, Instacart,
- Salary: $30 per task or hour minimum (You charge for the services you render), with opportunity to make up to $1500/week or more depending on the demand on the marketplace. Clear earnings, fast deposits.
- At least finished high school
- 3+ years' experience as a happy London resident.
- Deep working knowledge of the city and its dynamics.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible availability with the ability to work at least 15 hours/week
- Time management skills
- Analytical and data, reporting experience
- Master your understanding of our offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential customers.
- Handle all clients' relocation needs in a timely manner
- Prepare and send city onboarding kits
- Responsible for tracking and coordination of all paperwork associated with the onboarding of new customers in London
- Provide guidance and administrative support to other city onboarding coordinators
- Run local onboarding events
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the appropriate channels
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SocialWeb (Pty)Ltd
Social Web Marketing is a team of Professionals who work together to provide you every aspect of your internet marketing campaign.
David Richardson started Social Web Marketing because he understands that the primary challenge preventing many businesses from implementing successful internet marketing initiatives isn’t the service they’r
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009