- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Manage the online manuscript submission system, assisting from submission to production
- Responsible for the journals submission inbox, responding to queries and liaising with authors
- Social Media planning and coordinating, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook and HootSuite management in collaboration with the Communications Manager
- Promote and extend the reach of articles to increase engagement levels
- Developing and maintaining SEO driven content
- Support editors and provide cover for editorial tasks during periods of absence
Experience / skills required:
- Experience within STM or professional publishing
- Experience in overseeing organisational social media activity
- Knowledge of journal publishing processes and online manuscript submission systems
- A confident and friendly communication approach
- IT literate, with experience with Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a scientific discipline
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Atwood Tate
Atwood Tate are the professionals at the heart of the publishing industry.
The Directors, Claire Law, Jo Bowerman and Lynne Willoughby have extensive experience of both the publishing world and the publishing recruitment industry. We have a proven track record of successfully placing a broad spectrum of candidates into publishing
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2010
83 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6AG, UK