You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
EnvironmentPeople join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different
MissionDescription of the Business Line or Department
The Global Banking & Investor Solutions Division, which serves institutional clients, large corporate clients, and private banking clients has placed digital and innovation at the core of its strategic plan.
Created in April 2016 (Press Pack), the Digital Office is in charge of coordinating the move to digital transformation. Its key assignments include leading the innovation within the division, implementing the digital strategy, and steering digital transformation projects within the business lines. It also helps to promote digital experts internally and lead the change required to foster the emergence of innovative ideas and invent the bank of tomorrow.
Over the last few years the Chief Digital Office has seen significant successes from their ‘SG Markets’ suite of services, by simplifying the architecture and tools, by supplying all internal or external users of the personalised web services with a single access point, optimised interface, and interconnected applications. This has contributed to Societe Generale being awarded best in Digital Transformation by The Banker Tech Projects Awards 2018.
Our ‘Transform to Grow’ digital strategy is something that touches all of us here at Societe Generale and informs our thinking across each and every function of our business. The true potential of our digital performance is exceptionally exciting for us right now so if you're wanting to be part of a digital specialist team working with trading, marketing, digital customer service or insight & analytics then we'd love to hear from you.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The following are the current areas that are in particular focus :
- Electronic Pricing & Trading expansion across a number of asset classes and business lines
- Sales and client decision making tools to promote transparency and efficiencies
- Develop a service approach to delivery in a lean management model to meet Time To Market needs and lower ongoing costs
- Creating a client focused integrated offering across the full trade cycle (i.e. pre-trade, execution and post trade)
Summary of responsibilities
Support the UK Chief Digital Officer on the SG Markets Execution platform in the following:
- To assist with the co-ordination of digital and e-commerce projects across technology, sales, marketing, trading, & back office operation teams, with particular focus on SG CIB’s & GBIS electronic trading services
- Create iterative high-fidelity and low-fidelity prototypes using HTML and Adobe Photoshop or tools such as InVision/Excel
- Develop marketing, video (Adobe After Effects) and release materials focused on electronic distribution, trading and Digital Transformation strategy, co-ordinate with agencies and the web delivery team
- Follow Emerging Technology trends and Fintech opportunities in the UK with specific focus on SG Markets
- High level of proficiency in digital design applications including but not limited to Adobe CC, with good skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Exposure to UX/UI processes and storyboarding particularly useful
- Develop iterative propositions and prototypes for feedprior to IT development
- Strong MS Office (Excel in particular)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its te...
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1864