You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,597.0 per year
Progress and develop in one of the best schools in the country
Start date: 1st October 2018
Salary: £24,988 - £30,597 per annum (Band 7, Ark Support Staff Payscale)
Location: Ark Burlington Danes Academy, Wood Lane, London W12 0HR
Nearest Tube station: White City (Central) or Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City, Circle)
Deadline: 11am on Wednesday 19th September 2018.
Interviews: w/b 24th September 2018.
Ofsted: Outstanding in all areas (2013).
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged; to arrange, please call 020 8735 4950.
Join a school that has a 300 years of history behind it, and a bright future ahead, with great facilities such as a newly installed Astroturf sports pitch, state of the art recording studio, 300-seat theatre and the largest school playing field in the city.
We are looking to recruit a Head Librarian/LRC Manager to;
- Proving an efficient library service to pupils and staff in the primary and secondary libraries
- Lead the library and library staff in developing and promoting literacy
- Support student achievement and promote reading for pleasure throughout the academy
- Implement and manage a number of projects to promote the library and support curriculum areas throughout the academy
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- join one of the most successful academies in England
- work in high quality facilities
- receive unrivalled training and professional development
- join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
- gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Staff at Burlington Danes are we provided with tailored professional development (arkonline.org/careers/staff-benefits) at every stage of their career progression. Regular coaching sessions and an ‘open door’ lesson policy ensures you receive extensive, responsive support and peer-to-peer sharing of best practice.
The academy has fostered a collaborative infrastructure which has instilled a strong sense of community amongst our staff. Your hard work will always be recognised at Burlington Danes.
Visit our website for more information on the school. For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our Recruitment Manager Rachael Bemrose on 0203 116 6345 or by an email.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
The deadline for applications is 11am on Wednesday 19th September 2018. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are encouraged.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ark Schools
Education opens doors. It gives all children, whatever their background, the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed at home, at university, and at work.
We want all children to have a great education – and real choices in life. We run 35 schools in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth, educating over 21,000 pupils. We also ru
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006