You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 29 Aug, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
Advance (https://advance.careers/) is an early careers marketplace. We help UK graduates to find their dream jobs; we help SMEs to hire graduates. We are using a unique AI and psychology-powered matching algorithm to achieve unprecedented quality candidate-job match.
- Genuine desire to help peers to get a job of their dreams.
- Genuine interest in web-product development.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Preffered, but not mandatory
- Relevant work/project experience in an applied research setting including but not limited to integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Currently pursuing a degree in human computer interaction, cognitive psychology, information science, statistics, data science, or a related field, and graduating in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- Design and conduct user studies to gauge the usability of ADVANCE platform
- Make concrete, data-driven recommendations for change based on your findings
- Communicate with team members throughout the process.
Please note this is an unpaid part-time 3 months opprotunity but with high chance of joining us as a full-time well paid product manager in our Central London office and continue developing this exciting product.
Advance is an AI-driven early-careers discovery platform for students and recent graduates
Dubbed by our users as ‘Tinder for Jobs’, we’re helping companies to slide into the DMs of potential employees.
Our mission is to empower students to find their calling and uncover their passion.
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017