- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 28 Sep, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
Advance (https://advance.careers/) is an early careers marketplace. We help UK graduates to find their dream jobs; we help SMEs to hire graduates. We are using a unique AI and psychology-powered matching algorithm to achieve unprecedented quality candidate-job match.
- Genuine desire to help peers to get a job of their dreams.
- Genuine interest in web-product development.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Preffered, but not mandatory
- Relevant work/project experience in an applied research setting including but not limited to integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Currently pursuing a degree in human computer interaction, cognitive psychology, information science, statistics, data science, or a related field, and graduating in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- Design and conduct user studies to gauge the usability of ADVANCE platform
- Make concrete, data-driven recommendations for change based on your findings
- Communicate with team members throughout the process.
Please note this is an unpaid part-time 3 months opprotunity but with high chance of joining us as a full-time well paid product manager in our Central London office and continue developing this exciting product.