You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
London Analyst Internship Programme – Global MarketsDeutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your internshipJoin us and you will be an integral part of our team. Over 9-10 intensive weeks you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank. You will go through two job rotations and gain a wide range of practical experience. During your internship, you will also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme.
About Global MarketsThe Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Global Markets is dedicated to building long-term, sustainable relationships with the bank’s key corporate and institutional clients. It combines a market-leading institutional sales force, world-class research with trading and structuring expertise to provide clients with access to liquidity and customised solutions across a wide range of markets, products and regions.
The roleOur interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage.
Starting with up to a week of classroom-based training, you’ll then complete two four-week rotations. These will depend on your interests, your location and the needs of our business but you can be sure you'll gain a real understanding of the work we do.
Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on your role and the desk you’re working on. In Sales & Trading you might be pricing products, preparing marketing materials or refining the way we do forecasts. In Structuring you could be assisting in the origination, execution and structuring of transactions, being closely involved in live deals from day one. In Quantitative Analysis you will be developing models, interfacing with the business and responding to user queries. Whichever areas you experience, the internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Global Markets meets your needs and aspirations.
Areas in which you could work:
- Sales (Institutional Client Group)
- Trading (Equities or Fixed Income & Currencies)
- Structuring (Equities or Fixed Income & Currencies)
- Debt Capital Markets (DCM) / Financial Solutions Group (FSG)
- Quantitative Strategy
Your qualificationsWe are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers. We hire for attitude and skillset and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
- Are you passionate about finance and sales?
- Do you have an interest in business, economics, mathematics, physics or engineering, either as part of your degree or extra-curricular activities?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Do you have the resilience and dedication required to keep up with the pace of life in this dynamic business?
- Can you demonstrate a client-centric approach?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Does the idea of fostering long-term relationships with clients appeal to you?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and the ability to build rapport with clients?
The salary package for this role will be competitive. Please submit all applications by 12th November 2018.
Print this Page Add to Favourites Apply for this Job Email this Job to a Friend London
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870