You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
As the undisputed market leading provider of tech for Investor relations, communications and compliance on a global scale, our client is looking for ambitious graduates to help cement and enhance their presence further! Benefits/What you get:
- Basic salary £26,000-30,000
- Annual Bonus
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A welcoming, inclusive culture with regular socials
- Full bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression
- Modern, attractive offices in a highly sought after London location
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering
- Develop rapport with prospective clients and existing customers
- Devise and execute sales and marketing strategy
- Use your language skills to meet and exceed customer needs in the Italian market
- Educated to degree level
- Willingness to travel
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995