You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Powering informed decisions
Night Shift Editor
We are looking for a Night Shift Editor to produce a broad range of high quality editorial products for a varied customer base using bespoke software to analyse and summarise a selection of print and electronic publications, online content and social media.
Leading the way in the exciting world of media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. At Kantar Media we power media choices. Our insight, expertise and best in class data and services help clients to measure, monitor and select the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Sort, edit, analyse and format press packages according to client needs
- Summarise content according to client-specific editorial requirements
- Process content accurately and rapidly
- Make judgements on relevance of content to client needs
- Proofing and quality assurance of content received from third party contractors
- Other production tasks as directed by Production Managers/Team Leaders
- High standard of written English
- Excellent summary writing and editorial skills
- Experience of producing both detailed and concise high quality summaries from a variety of content sources across a range of industry sectors
- Knowledge of or ability to learn and retain issues and terminology relating to key industry sectors
- Ability to learn and retain client-specific requirements
- Ability to accurately proof-read content within strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Commitment to a shift pattern
The hours are approximately 2230-0630 on a rota of 7 nights on and 7 nights off.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the best person for the role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Science & Research
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1993