- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 48,000.0 per year
Newly Qualified Primary Teachers - KS1 & KS2 Teachers
London Borough of Brent- (September 2018)
Are you a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher who is looking for the perfect primary school?
Are you looking to join a 'Good' Ofsted Primary school with excellent leadership and CPD opportunities?
Have you been graded 'Good' or better during your teaching placements?
Are you an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working primary teacher with the ability to inspire and motivate children under your care?
- Newly Qualified Teacher (Year 2, Year 3 or Year 5)
- Permanent, Full-Time role
- Two-form entry primary school
- London Borough of Brent
- Pay Inner London Wage
- £28660 per annum minimum
- 'Good' graded Primary School
- Very modern and well-resourced primary school with excellent facilities
- September 2018 start (Permanent Role)
- Full NQT induction programme as well as excellent CPD opportunities
- Excellent NQT mentor ( Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 )
For this KS1 and NQT role you must be a charismatic Newly Qualified Teacher who has a track record of teaching 'Good' or better lessons during your primary teaching placements.
The ideal candidate must show a passion for teaching and set high expectations for
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London’s Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and we have established
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006