You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Who are we?
Funding Circle was created with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have created the leading small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
Want to join our mission and help us build a better financial world? We are looking for analytical masterminds who want to be part of our journey and champion small business growth.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for talented Analysts to join a graduate program starting in September 2019. You will join our global Risk and Analytics division moving around key business areas including Decision Science, Customer Analytics, Risk Analysis and more. You will also have the chance to spend time working in our Berlin office as part of the program.
As one of our Analysts you will...
- Work in the Risk and Analytics team whose work can be seen in everything Funding Circle does. From building sophisticated models to predict risk and allocate price, to doing deep dives on customer data so that we can offer bespoke solutions, you will experience a wide variety of analytical challenges.
- Partner with experts from across the business, including Marketing, Technology, Capital Markets and Business Operations.
- Learn to build leading edge models and analytics that will influence business decisions.
- Work as part of a team to ensure our loan portfolio delivers a strong performance by forecasting credit losses and providing insights for optimising credit risk strategies.
- Combine market and analytical insights with operational solutions to drive commercial growth in our loan originations
- Optimise acquisition strategies, liquidity deployment and monitor returns to support funding of our loans from all types of investors
- Learn key commercial skills around creating and delivering presentations, engaging in meetings and time management.
- Use specific tools and languages such as R, Python, SQL and Tableau for reporting and analysis.
We are looking for:
- Recent degree, masters or PHD in a quantitative field or STEM related subject (Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Engineering...)
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods.
- Passionate about Funding Circle’s mission and values.
- Any working knowledge of R, Python or SQL would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of Excel
Funding Circle offers a range of benefits including stock options and flexible working where appropriate. Benefits are unique to each country and more information can be offered on application.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Funding Circle UK
Funding Circle is the world’s leading lending platform for small businesses. We match investors with money to lend with businesses looking to fund their next step.
So whether you’re a business owner who aspires to more, or an investor who wants your money to go further, we believe in you. You’re the ones we built Funding Circle for.
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2010
71 Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4AY, UK