You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 21 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are The Student Lawyer, a legal news website that is run by students and for students. We cover all legal news, but our main focus is on University information, Legal study discussion, and Career advice.
We are looking for an intern to work with us to expand our business partnerships going forward. We are a small team composed of students and recent graduates who run every aspect of the site. Our eventual goal is for students who help run the site to have a significant share ownership of the website/company. As we are a small tight-knit student company, it is our business partnerships that allow us to bring benefits to our users/subscribers, and to help maintain the site.
This role will be unpaid initially, but if the applicant demonstrates long-term commitment to The Student Lawyer, then there will be the possibility of equity.
- Expenses covered for any relevant business meetings and/or trips, or anything else necessary.
- Students (i.e. Law/Journalism/Business) preferred, but not mandatory.
- Lasting 3 months, no minimum time commitment per week but will need to show continued engagement towards working towards these set goals.
- Excellent opportunity to interact with large clients I.e. Law firms/Universities/Publishers and to gain experience of deal making and partnership growing. Students involved with TSL have only tended to leave when they find their dream job, and many of them are happy to help out with securing your one.
- You will be working closely with the General Manager & Student Team Leader, and with the rest of our student team , both graduates and undergraduates.
- If based in London, then we do have staff based in London and an office in South London, but if not most of the work can be done remotely, provided their is regular communication with management and team.
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter explaining the suitability for the role to the email address provided. Please also contact us to ask any questions that you may have about this role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.