- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
NaturalMotion’s top flight Data Science team employs cutting-edge technology to provide self-service data tools and deep-dive analysis. These tools and analysis help us to make amazing games: we work closely with product teams to constantly improve our games and make them better and more fun through data.
We have a big data store of over 250TB and more than 100 bespoke data processing jobs that run daily. You will take ownership for a project broaching a new domain for our team, within highly employable fields such as Machine Learning, Data Mining and Visualisation.
You’ll be supported by a mentor who will take responsibility for your personal development and share expertise with you to ensure your project’s success. Example projects include:
- Predicting the long-term behaviour of game users from their actions in their first few sessions.
- Predicting if a user will lapse from the game according to their recent behaviour.
- Modelling a game subsystem or building a simulation to understand player behaviour and optimise the game’s design.
- Build tools for advanced data mining of large data sets.
- Creating toolsets to visualise and evaluate AB test results and their statistical significance.
The internship is structured so that:
- In the fir