- Derby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Support administrative functions within the business
- Co-ordinate business travel
- Process purchasing requests
- Support service activities
- Support Projects Supervisor
- Monitor service Diary
- Assist with Department Quality processes and documentation
- Complete assigned tasks within set timeframe
- Meeting department KPI’s
What distinguishes you
- A good understanding of Customer Service Support
- Business administration experience/skills
- An understanding of process flows
- Strong communication skills
- SAP knowledge (beneficial)
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office minimum)
- Ability to analyse and prepare data reports within deadlines
- Knowledge of the German language is beneficial
- Ability to prioritise work to meet business deadlines
Please note that we would like you to start in August for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. If you do not fall into this category, then please do not apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Consumer goods
- in Derby, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1886