You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
TG0, an R&D start-up commercialising a platform technology to create novel tactile control products. Our clients include prolific brands and manufacturers in consumer and automotive sectors.
Someone excels in form-giving, crafting and prototyping work, and who can support delivering high-standard industrial projects.
- Excels in prototyping, handcraft works and has casting/moulding experience.
- Has extrusion 3D printing experience or UV light cure 3D printing experience.
- Has 3D CAD modelling skills (SolidWorks or Rhino).
- Electronics skill is a plus, but not a must.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Designing, engineering and in commercial projects in automotive and VR products.
- Developing 3D printers for material experimentation.
- Occasionally participate meeting with clients.
- Working closely with experienced engineers with manufacturing and software/hardware backgrounds in a nice working environment based in Battersea, London.
- Getting to know clients from well-known brands and manufacturers.
- Experience as to how a young startup operates on a daily basis, and how we push for commercialisation of a disruptive technology in multiple markets.
- Acquiring a skill-set of your choice throughout the paid internship.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.