You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Silverlight Research is a growing knowledge search consultancy serving a number of high profile clients including hedge funds, investment banks, private equity funds, venture capital funds and corporates. We are looking for a capable undergraduate or graduate to join us on a full time basis at our central London office on an internship basis. We are also hiring for permanent roles.
The chosen candidate should have very strong personal skills will be given a high level of responsibility and will speak to clients and very senior individuals from industry very quickly. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage.
Key Attributes of the Candidate
- Obtained at least 2.1 or equivalent Undergraduate Degree (in Humanities or Sciences)
- Confident speaking on the phone to senior individuals, ideally with Sales/Marketing Experience
- Previous working experience (ideally in consulting, recruitment or finance)
- Comfortable with excel, word and powerpoint
- Ideally additional language fluency (other than English)
- Ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial flair
The graduate hired will be a key part of the firm at an early stage and the position will grow to have responsibility quickly. We would like the individual to grow with the business and potentially be in a management role in the future. The individual will gain exposure to all areas of the business including research, sales, marketing and will have the opportunity to learn from ex-investment banking founders. The chosen individual will take ownership of tasks, use initiative and work closely with clients and other members of the company. It is a very exciting opportunity to join the business in a growing industry. We are headquartered at St James central London.
- Conduct research online into various industries and geographies to find specific in-industry experts
- Call industry Experts directly and persuade to join the Silverlight Network
- Speak to clients directly to receive, implement, and update on, client projects
- Powerpoint pitch presentation production and refinement
- Assist to develop the business over time into different verticals and geographies
Apply via the "apply now" button.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Silverlight Research
- Consulting & Accounting, Investment banking & Fund Management, Science & Research
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in