- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.7 per day
Are you a talented Maths graduate looking to utilize your Mathematic skill set to help promote academic excellence?
A highly academic school in South West London are seeking a 1st class Maths graduate with the passion to work and provide Mathematical support to GCSE and A-level students, giving you the opportunity to lead your own groups and cover the curriculum!>>
Maths Graduate required for Maths Teaching Assistant role in South West London>>
Well-established Secondary with excellent training and progression for a Maths Graduate>>
Generous pay of £65-70 a day! Role with training prospect and potential for teacher training>>
Position commencing the first term in September – lasting the whole academic year as a minimum
Why apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant role?
• Unparalleled experience supporting math pupils
• Leading groups sessions – have your own twist on how you deliver the Mathematics curriculum
• Working with a highly effective Maths department that can offer you potential teacher training prospects!
• Good academics (minimum 2:1 and above in a Maths based degree)
• An enthusiasm for teaching and for education
• A burning desire to support others academically
Our school in South West London are se